When you’ve lived your life with naturally curly hair, you have to accept a few things. You’re going to find your hair all over the house, you’ll dread humid days and you have to live with the reality of frizzy hair, to name a few.
At least, with that last one, I always thought I had to live with the frizz. As it turns out, my life just got a lot less frizzy—and I’ll tell you why.
I recently got to try Curl Keeper Original from Curly Hair Solutions. After just one use, I was hooked. My loose curls are so much better off. If you’re thinking about trying this frizz-fighting, curl-centric styling product, read on to find out why it’s my new favorite hair care wizard.
1. It actually cures my frizz problems. So many products promise to tame frizz. You get them home, try them out, and…nope. They don’t work. I was skeptical when I tried Curl Keeper Original, but guess what: It works! There was absolutely no frizz once my hair was dry. My curls looked impressive.
2. It’s easy to use. No complicated directions required. You just comb it through your wet hair and let it air dry (or you could blow dry the underside, if you’d like.) Easy peasy! Just remember to use a stiff wide-toothed comb, detangling from the tips towards the roots, so you don’t pull out any of those precious curls.
3. It smells delicious. If you’re going to be coating your hair in something, you want it to smell good. Luckily, Curl Keeper Original smells lovely. It has a fresh, fruity scent that isn’t cloyingly sweet. I even got compliments on how my hair smelled! Speaking of which…
4. I got tons of compliments. My improved curls weren’t just noticeable to me. On the very first day I used Curl Keeper Original, I got some lovely compliments. “Your hair looks amazing! No frizz!” That was from someone who also had naturally curly hair. Did I recommend Curl Keeper Original? Yes, I did.
5. It works by itself or with other products. In addition to Curl Keeper Original, I also got to try other cool products from Curly Hair Solutions Loose Curl Kit. While Curl Keeper Original was my favorite, it works great with the other products in the kit as well. Another one of my favorites? The Treatment Shampoo! It smelled like Pina Colada so my head smelled like a tropical vacation.
Having so much experience with hair care products, I was pleasantly surprised when Curl Keeper Original actually lived up to its promises. As other curly-hair girls know, that can be pretty darn rare. Now that I’ve started using it, I don’t want to stop. If I could get a big vat of the stuff, I would!